How to apply:
- Bengal; Hindi; Sanskrit; French; German; Spanish; Italian; Portugues; Korean; Japanese; Chinese; English.
- Minimum qualification – High School Graduation (Class XII/ Higher Secondary/ or equivalent)
- Note: For admission in Diploma Course, Degree in respective Certificate course is mandatory. For admission in Advance Diploma course, Degree in respective Diploma course is mandatory. Only in exceptional Cases, Candidates are allowed to take direct admission in the diploma and advance Diploma course.
How to apply:
- Indian Candidates should apply on the prescribed form available at the Information Center, Jadavpur University on payment of Rs.100/- only. Alternatively, the form can be downloaded from http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload files/scroll info/1434014590.pdf .
- Downloaded form must be accompanied with a demand draft of Rs. 100/- only drawn in favor of The Registrar, Jadavpur University payable at Kolkata. Last date of submitting the form with supporting documents and the DD (if applicable) in the Information Center Jadavpur University is the 28th December 2019.
- Foreign Candidates should download the ‘Application Form for Foreign Nationals’ from the University website http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/ and scan the filled-up form and other Supporting documents (scanned copies of the Class XII certificate, Passport etc.( as the PDF attachments must be sent to the following email ID [email protected] by 28th of December 2019.
- Last date: 28th of December, 2019.
- List of Selected candidates will be posted on the university website: 5th January, 2020.
- Course commences from: Late January 2021 with Final exam at the end of January, 2021.