- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2020-21 can also apply for CMAT-2020 computer based test (CBT).
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT-2020.
Based on Computer Based Test.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online.
For more management programmes: Click here
- Online Registration Starts: 01st November, 2019.
- Online Registration closes: 30th November, 2019.
- Date of Examination: 28th January, 2020.( 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
- Successful transaction of fee: 01.11.2019 to 01.12.2019 (through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/UPI and PAYTM service up to 11:50 p.m.)
- Declaration of Result: By 07th February, 2020.
- Choice of City: 01.11.2019 to 02.12.2019 (up to 11:50 p.m.)
For more details, please visit, https://cmat.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx or https://cmat.nta.nic.in/WebInfo/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=100&iii=Y