DIAT is one of the biggest recruitment organisation in India. Employees are happy and satisfied with their job which is secured and are paid regularly. This is also one of the fastest growing organization in india. Official website of the org. is https://www.diat.ac.in/.
Full form of DIAT is Defence Institute of Advanced Technology. This might help you to increase your general knowledge and help you in your career.
DIAT was formed on 1952 and is going strong since then.
Recruitment Status for DIAT
Recruitment for year 2017 has started for Defence Institute of Advanced Technology and don’t be left behind. Start applying now.
Assistant Professor – Post Graduate – Posted Date 05-Oct-2017
- Designation Name : Assistant Professor
- Date Posted : 05-Oct-2017
- Last Date : 20-Oct-2017
- Total Vacancies : 03
- Location : Pune (Maharashtra)(jobs in Maharashtra)
Details regarding Assistant Professor job post at DIAT
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: NA
- Pay Scale : Rs. 50900/- Per Month
- Nationality : Indian
- Minimum Qualification: Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engg. & Tech. with 60% marks in Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree. (post-graduate-jobs)
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Vice Chancellor,D.I.A.T.(DU), PUNE”, payable at State Bank of India, Girinagar Branch (Code 02155),PUNE-411025.
- Application Mode : Apply Offline
- How To Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copy of relevant documents, recent passport size photograph & DD send to Joint Registrar (Admin), Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (A Deemed to be University), Girinagar, Pune-411025 on or before 20.10.2017.
Important Dates for Assistant Professor at DIAT
- Application Opening Date : NA
- Application Closing Date : 20-Oct-2017
- Last Date for Challan Generation : NA
- Last Date for Payment of Fee : NA
- Date of Exam : NA
- Date of Interview : NA
- Online Apply Link
- Download Application Form
- Official Website URL
- Official Advertisement Link
- Detail Guidelines Link
- Qualification Detail Link :
Click here for more teaching Jobs