- In-service teachers – Graduates with teaching degree.
- Presently not working – Graduates with teaching degree and at least two years of teaching or related experience.
- Postgraduates in psychology/education/social work/child development/special education.
- Preference will be given to those with at least one year of teaching or related experience.
- Minimum % of marks for all target groups is 50% (5% relaxation for SC/ST).
How to apply:
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to the course are required to fill-in the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from NCERT website (www.ncert.nic.in) or can be obtained in person from any of the six centers.
- Shortlisted candidates based on the eligibility and other criteria will be called at the study centre in their regions for selection test which includes essay writing and interview.
Last date: 15th November, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://ncert.nic.in/