The eligibility for admission to the DipRP course is M.Sc. (Physics) with not less than 60% marks in aggregate through full time programme. In addition, the candidate should posses the B.Sc. (physics as a main subject) Degree with not less than 60% marks in aggregate. In case of grade system, grade to percentage of marks conversion scheme obtained from the University should be submitted along with the application failing which application will not be considered. The sponsored candidates should have at least one-year working experience in a Radiotherapy Department of Government Institution in India. The working experience will be counted from the date of enrolment in personal monitoring services. A certificate/declaration in this matter should be furnished at the time of interview. The sponsored candidate should also submit a documentary evidence of availing personal monitoring service from BARC/accredited laboratories.
Those who await the final results of M.Sc. (Physics) Degree may also apply. However, such candidates should necessarily attach copies of the mark sheets of B.Sc. Degree and a copy of M.Sc. first year mark sheet(s) along with the application. If appearing candidates are selected for admission to DipRP course, they should submit their M. Sc. Degree and mark sheet by October 30, 2019 failing which their candidature may be terminated. In case the appearing candidates admitted to the course do not secure 60% marks in aggregate in the M.Sc. (Physics) examination, their candidature will be terminated.
The upper age limit as on August 01, 2019:
a) General Category – 26 years
b) OBC – 29 years
c) SC/ST – 31 years
d) Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep1984) – 31 years
e) Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu and Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) – 31 years.
f) Physically challenged candidates – Age relaxation by up to 10 years.
The candidates with physical disabilities limited to the lower extremities, but permitting to stand, move and physically able to carry out the course work will only be considered.
g) For the sponsored candidates of all categories the upper age limit as on August 01, 2019 is 40 years.
- On admission to the course, each non-sponsored candidate is eligible to receive a stipend of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand only) per month for a period of one year. The sponsored candidates are not eligible for the stipend.
How to apply:
Application fee and Mode of Payment
Interested candidates should submit their online applications with a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) through online payment only. The SC/ST applicants, Dependents of Defense Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA), women candidates and physically challenged candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The Application number generated after the submission of the online application is required to make the online payment of the application fee and hence submission of application is mandatory before the online payment of application fees. However, fee NOT paid will be treated as incomplete application and hence will be rejected.
- For payment of fee, candidates should click on the ‘Make Payment’ option under the ‘My Account’ menu. The Application number generated while submission of application can be selected from the Drop-down box and on clicking the ‘submit’ button candidates can go to the next pages for making the online payment.
- A detailed guideline for payment of application fee is available under the menu “Payment of fees” “How to Apply”.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other recruitment.
- Application fee should be paid on or before the last date of receipt of online applications.
- Last date: 25th May, 2019.
- Date of Common Entrance Test: 23rd June, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.barc.gov.in/