Candidates seeking admission to the diploma must be a resident of Karnataka and should attend a school in the rural area from 1st to 10th standard. Pass in the test of, S.S.L.C. is necessary.
How to apply:
Application Form along with the Prospectus can be downloaded from the University Website www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in
- For General /OBC Category – Rs.800/- (Bank charges applicable)
- For SC/ST/Category-I – Rs.400/- (Bank charges applicable)
- Studies state other than Karnataka – Rs.800/- (Bank charges applicable)
- Last date: 15th July, 2019.
- Application Verification (Karnataka Veterinary, Veterinary and Fisheries Science University): 22nd to 30th July, 2019.
- List of Eligible Candidates list released on the University website: 05th August 2019
- Counselling Date: 10th August 2019.
- Selected candidates contact the Principle of Concerned Animal Husbandry Polytechnic for Original Documentation: 31st August, 2019.
- Commencement of class: 03rd September, 2019.
For more details, please visit, www.kvafsu.kar.nic.in