- Candidates for the admission to the PhD program for the academic session 2018-19 must, at the time of application, hold Master’s degree with at least 60% marks or an equivalent grade of the University, / a deemed University or any other University incorporated by any law for the time being in force and recognized by the University. However, for SC/ST candidates, 55% marks are required instead of 60%.
- A candidates shall ordinarily be permitted to work for PhD degree in the subject in which he/she has obtained his Master’s or Bachelor degree in Engineering/Technology/Applied Sciences provided that the subject must be one of the subjects included in the Statute of the list of subjects of the University and teaching must be going on in that subject in University Teaching Department/colleges affiliated to the University, which has been recognized as a research centre.
- The number of seats available for admission to PhD programme shall be decided and notified by the University on its website.
- The preference will be given to the candidates who have qualified the UGC/CSIR/DST/ National/State Level Fellowship or GATE/GPAT/SLET/Teacher fellowship. (QIP qualified candidates can directly appear for the course work)
How to apply:
Submission of Form: Completed forms can be submitted up to 20 July, 2018 with a A/c Payee Bank Draft/IPO of Rs. 750/- in favor of Registrar RGPV” payable at Bhopal to Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Airport Bypass, Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal – 462033 . The Envelope must contain the following header, “Application form for Ph.D. Admission in the faculty of……………………” Applicants must submit separate applications and A/c Payee Bank Draft/IPO of Rs. 750/- if they wish to apply to different faculties.
- Last date: 17th June, 2019.
- Online Examination for the PhD Entrance Test: 29th June, 2019.
For more details, please visit, https://www.rgpv.ac.in/