Disciplines: Biological Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Earth System Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science & Engineering.
- B. Tech. students (Class of 2020) from NITs and other select colleges, who are among the top five rank holders in the department at the end of their third year (You may check with HOD/Director of your college to see if your college is included in the list of select colleges. You may also contact us at [email protected] to check the eligibility).
- B. Tech students (Class of 2020) from IITs with a CPI/CGPA of not less than 6.0 at the end of their third year.
How to apply:
All applications must be submitted online.
On successful submission of the application form, a confirmation screen will appear with a link to download the submitted application form. Please save the application form. You need to furnish hardcopy of the application form and all the documentary evidence (copies of testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected
- You NEED NOT send the hard-copy of the application form.
- Application Fees – Rs.100/- (SC/ST/PD Category), Rs.200/- (Others)
- Opening of Application Portal: 27th September, 2019.
- Application Form Submission Deadline: 27th September, 2019.
- Written Test and Interviews: 19th – 20th October, 2019.