- Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). Applicants from SC, ST and PwD categories should have a minimum of 45% or equivalent CGPA.
- Minimum 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience as on March 31, 2020, after completion of graduation.
- A valid GMAT or GRE score.
If you are applying in
Your GMAT or GRE, test date must fall on or between
September 1, 2014 and August 29, 2019
November 29, 2014 and November 28, 2019
Please note that the IIMB EPGP code for GMAT is Q9H-KK-84 and for GRE is 1675. Use these codes to have your score sent directly to IIMB. Your official score report from Pearson / GMAC (for the GMAT) or ETS (for the GRE) will be used for verification.
- A Statement of Purpose (SOP) that enables the applicant to highlight his / her future goals and achievements
- Two references (on-line), preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate the applicant’s performance on the job.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online.
ROUND – 1: 06th June, 2019 to 29th Aug, 2019 (5:00 p.m.)
ROUND – 2: 03rd Sep to 28th Nov, 2019 (5:00 p.m.)
For more details, please visit, https://www.iimb.ac.in/