The programme is open to all, however, the Candidate must have –
- 50% in Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- A valid GMAT score- The GMAT score should be within 05 years from the date of the application deadline date i.e. December 15, 2019. Hence the GMAT test date should be between December 16, 2014, to December 15, 2019.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after graduation as on the application deadline date i.e. December 15, 2019.
- Mention only full-time paid work experience after obtaining a Bachelor’s degree.
- Do not include training/project work done as an integral part of any curricular requirement.
- Minimum years of experience should be 5 years on the application deadline date i.e. December 15, 2019.
How to apply:
Candidates should submit their online application by December 15, 2019 and pay the online non-refundable/non-transferable Application processing fee of Rs. 5,900.00 (including GST) for Indian nationals and US$118 (including GST) for Foreign nationals.
Interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted at various locations (i.e. Bengaluru, New Delhi, Indore, Kolkata, Mumbai and Skype) depending on the number of candidates from that region.
- Last date: 15th December, 2019.
- Batch Commencing: April 2020.
For more details, please visit, http://www.iimidr.ac.in/