Qualification: BE/ B.Tech. (CSE & IT disciplines only) 2019 Graduates in 2019 with minimum 65% aggregate throughout the academics and with no backlogs.
- Strong understanding of the Investment Lifecycle with a focus on front/middle/back-office operations.
- Working knowledge of domestic and international equity, fixed income, and derivative products.
- Demonstrated Problem Tickets/Projects management and organizational skills; must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple Tickets/Projects effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have analytical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required.
- Effective communication skills to set internal and external expectations.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, Windows server environments and experience learning new technical tools.
- 1st round: Written test
- 2nd round: Group discussion
- 3rd round: Case study
- 4th round: Technical interviews
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: June 26, 2019 [11:30 A.M]
For more details, please visit: https://www.task.telangana.gov.in/Placements/Eze_Software_Group