The candidates whose original certificates have been verified and whose names have been notified in the merit list of 2019 for the courses displayed on KNR UHS web-site are directed to exercise web options for admission into B Sc (Nursing) 4YDC / P.B.B Sc (Nursing) 2YDC/ B.P.T. / B Sc (MLT) Courses for the academic year 2019-20 into the Colleges in Telangana State All the candidates in the final merit lists for B Sc (Nursing) 4YDC/ P.B.B Sc (Nursing) 2YDC/ B.P.T. / B Sc (MLT) Courses are eligible to exercise web options. Allotment of seats will be done as per Government & University Regulations.
University Fee: Rs. 6000-00 (Rupees Six thousand only). Selected Candidates have to pay University fee through payment gateway using online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking).
Tuition Fee: As per existing Government guidelines for Government & Private colleges.
The details of Seat Matrix for all the courses have been placed in the web site: www.knruhs.in on 18-10-2019.
Important Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates can exercise web options through https://tsparamed.tsche.in from home or any other place having internet facility. Use only system with Internet Explorer versions 11 or above. Do not use Tabs or Mobiles to exercise web options.
- CANDIDATES CAN EXERCISE WEB OPTIONS FROM HELP-LINE CENTRE AT PGRRCDE, OU CAMPUS, HYDERABAD AND HELP – LINE CENTER AT KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, WARANGAL AS PER ABOVE SCHEDULE.
- Candidates can exercise options to all courses and colleges to which they are eligible if their name is included in the merit list for the course.
- Candidates are advised to read the regulations and prospectus carefully before exercising web options.
- Candidates are informed that they have to give options to the course and colleges in which they are interested to join. In case the candidate does not join the course/ college after allotment he / she will not be allowed to exercise weboptions in subsequent counseling’s.
- One time pass word will be sent to the registered mobile number at the time of exercising web options after saving Options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capital A to Z.
- Candidates are instructed to take a print out of saved options.
- Candidates will receive the message on their registered mobile after allotment of seat. If allotted.
- Candidate has to download the allotment letter by paying the University Fee through payment gateway.
- Candidate has to take print out of allotment order. Check their allotment and repot to Principal of respective college before the date specified on the allotment letter.
- The selected candidates shall report to the Principal with all original certificates, pay the College fee before the last date and time at the allotted college as mentioned in the allotment letter.
- Original certificates will not be returned to candidates unless the candidate discontinues from the course.
- The University Fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
For more details, please visit, http://knruhs.in/