- Any Graduation of minimum three years course like B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. and four years course like B. Tech., B. Pharm, B.Sc.(Ag.) etc.
- The annual income of the parent / guardian / family should not be more than Rs.3.00 lakhs per annum for SC, ST, BC and Minorities.
- Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institutions during 2019-20 academic year.
- Aspirants should not have availed any similar Civil Service coaching sponsored by Government elsewhere.
- Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for appearing the CSAT-2020 Exam.
How to apply:
- Online applications are invited from 04.05.2019 from any General / Professional Degree candidates of SC, ST & BC category belonging to Telangana (33) Districts for admission into Civil Services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT-2020) and the last date for receipt of applications is 31.05.2019.
- Entrance test for Prelims will be conducted on 09 th June, 2019 at Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Adilabad, Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda and Sangareddy Districts.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 31st May, 2019.
- Conduct of entrance test for Prelims(Objective): 09th June, 2019 (10.00 AM to 12.00 noon)
- Announcement of results for Prelims: 13th June, 2019.
- Entrance test for Mains (Descriptive): 23rd June, 2019 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
- Interview / Viva-voce: 5th, 6th and 7th July, 2019.
- Announcement of Final result: 8 th July, 2019.
- Counseling / Verification of original Certificates for first list candidates: 10th, 11th & 12th July, 2019.
- Commencement of classes: 15th July, 2019
For more details, please contact 040-23546552 (or) email to “[email protected] ” or visit,
http://tsscstudycircle.telangana.gov.in/ or http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tssw/downloads/CSAT-2020_notification.pdf