General Duty Doctors/
Specialist Doctors job vacancies in Northern Railway on contract basis
Specialty/ No. of Vacancy
& Place of Posting
Total 11 Posts
1. General Duty Medical Officer – Two (02) – Causality/NRCH
2. General Medicine – Two (02) – NRCH, New Delhi
3. General Surgery – Two (02) – NRCH, New Delhi
4. Oncology – One (01) – NRCH, New Delhi
5. Eye – One (01) – NRCH, New Delhi
6. Radiology – One (01) – NRCH, New Delhi
7. Obstand Gynae – One (01) – NRCH, New Delhi
8. Orthopedic – One (01) – NRCH, New Delhi
For General Duty
Doctors : MBBS degree (with
completion of internship) from any University/ Institution recognized by Indian
Doctors : MBBS degree and Post
Graduate Medical Degree/ Diploma in subject concerned from any
University/Institution recognized by Indian medical Council.
Experience : For specialist Medical Practitioners, three
year experience is Essential. For General Duty Doctors, the candidate with
experience will be given preference. Contract is liable to be terminated, if
the Contract Medical Practitioner is found to be mentally or physically
Remuneration : Consolidated remuneration at the rate of Rs.
75,000/- for General Duty Doctor and Rs. 95,000/- for Specialist Doctors per
month will be admissible, if Govt. accommodation is not provided. If Govt.
accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to House Rent Allowance payable
to a fresh entrant to Group ‘A’ Jr. Scale and License fee of Railway
accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration
payable to the CMP.
Age Limit : Candidate should not have completed more than
53 years of age as on 01.07.2018. However, age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ST
and 03 years for OBC candidates is admissible.
Last Date :