- Bachelor of Physical Education (B. P. Ed) or equivalent with at least 50% marks; or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education with at least 50% marks.
How to apply:
Application Fee challan & Application form can be downloaded from the University Website www.klyuniv.ac.in
Payment of Application fee:
Application fee is Rs. 300/- for general candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC / ST candidates.
For payment candidates should go to https://www.onlinesbi.com and choose the option State Bank Collect.
They should proceed for payment after accepting the terms and conditions of State Bank Collect page. Fee collection charge by the Bank is additional.
Fee collection charge by the Bank is additional. Forms shall be submitted at Admission Section of University of Kalyani during 011.00 am to 03.00 pm on all working days except Saturday / Sunday and holidays.
- Last date: 19th July, 2019.
- Publication of provisional list of eligible candidates for Admission Test: 22nd July, 2019.
- Download of admit Card for admission test for all (K.U. & other than K.U. students): After online verification of payment till the date of Admission test.
- Date of Admission Test: 24th July & 25th July, 2019.
- Publication of provisional merit list of successful candidates for admission: 29th July, 2019.
- Date of Counseling & Admission: 31st July, 2019.
- Commencement of classes: 01st August, 2019.
For more details, please visit, www.klyuniv.ac.in