HC AP is one of the biggest recruitment organisation in India. Employees are happy and satisfied with their job which is secured and are paid regularly. This is also one of the fastest growing organization in india. Official website of the org. is http://hc.tap.nic.in/.
Full form of HC AP is High Court Andhra Pradesh. This might help you to increase your general knowledge and help you in your career.
HC AP was formed on 1954 and is going strong since then.
Recruitment Status for HC AP
Recruitment for the year 2017 has started for High Court Andhra Pradesh and don’t be left behind. Start applying now.
Law Clerks – Graduate – Posted Date 22-Jul-2017
- Designation Name : Law Clerks
- Date Posted : 22-Jul-2017
- Last Date : 04-Aug-2017
- Total Vacancies : NA
- Location : Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)(jobs in Andhra Pradesh)
Details regarding Law Clerks job post at HC AP
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01.01.2017
- Age Relaxation: NA
- Pay Scale : Rs.25000/- Per Month
- Nationality : Indian
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates Must possess a Bachelors degree in Law awarded by any university established by Law in India OR having studied a five year regular stream after completion of 10+2 years of schooling. (graduate-jobs)
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
- Application Fee : NA
- Application Mode : Apply Offline
- How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of relevant documents in proof of age, category, and educational qualifications send to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh on or before 04.08.2017.
Important Dates for Law Clerks at HC AP
- Application Closing Date : 04-Aug-2017
- Online Apply Link :
- Download Application Form : http://hc.tap.nic.in/aphc/hc2017/notification18072017so.pdf
- Official Website URL : http://hc.tap.nic.in
- Official Advertisement Link : http://hc.tap.nic.in/aphc/hc2017/notification18072017so.pdf
Click here for more teaching Jobs
HC Andhra Pradesh Result – Civil Judge (Junior Division)
With Reference to Advt no : 04/2017-RC for the post Civil Judge (Junior Division) advertised by High Court of Andhra Pradesh. on the bisis of Screening test High Court of Andhra Pradesh has Declared results for the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division). Selected candidates have to attend Written Test on 26.11.2017. Visit the official website for List of Candidates.