- Diploma Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering
- Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering/ Diploma in Commercial Practice
Qualifications: i) Candidate should possess a Diploma in Engineering Provisional Diploma Certificate from a recognised board of technical education in India (Candidate must be an Indian National). ii) Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Diploma certificate are not eligible.(Calculated from the Date of Passing mentioned in the Provisional Diploma Certificate/ Diploma Certificate). iii) Candidates who have undergone/ undergoing/ already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible. iv) Candidates with work experience of one or more year are not eligible. v) Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of selection process. vi) Eligible Candidates required to apply through the District Employment Exchanges of Karnataka. The marks obtained in Diploma all Semester must be mentioned clearly.
How to Apply: The completed application form along with all necessary documents should be forwarded to “The Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Vimanapura P O, Bangalore – 560017”.
Last Date: August 10, 2019
For more details, please visit: https://hal-india.co.in/Career_Details.aspx