- A candidate must possess a Master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned Discipline and specialization completed on or before the closing date of online application i.e. 04.11.2019 from any Indian University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or he/she must have qualification from a foreign University recognized as equivalent by the Government of India (GoI). The list of Disciplines and its prescribed educational qualifications are as given in APPENDIX – II.
- Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years as on 01.07.2019. There is no upper age limit for the National Eligibility Test.
How to apply:
A candidate seeking admission to the Examination must apply online in the prescribed Application Form available on the website: http://www.asrb.org.in
- Unreserved (UR) 1000/-
- General-EWS*/ Other Backward Class (OBC)** 500/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Divyang/ Women 250/-
- Last date: 04th November, 2019.
- Examination during 09.12.2019 to 15.12.2019 (tentatively)
For more details, please visit, http://www.asrb.org.in/