IIMR is one of the biggest recruitment organisation in India. Employees are happy and satisfied with their job which is secured and are paid regularly. This is also one of the fastest growing organization in india. Official website of the org. is http://millets.res.in/.
Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) is a premier agricultural research institute engaged in basic and strategic research on sorghum and other millets under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
Full form of IIMR is Indian Institute of Millets Research. This might help you to increase your general knowledge and help you in your career.
IIMR was formed on 1958 and is going strong since then.
Recruitment Status for IIMR
Recruitment for year 2017 has started for Indian Institute of Millets Research and don’t be left behind. Start applying now.
Technical Assistant – Graduate – Posted Date 24-Oct-2017
- Designation Name : Technical Assistant
- Date Posted : 24-Oct-2017
- Last Date : 06-Nov-2017
- Total Vacancies : 02
- Location : Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)(jobs in Andhra Pradesh)
Details regarding Technical Assistant job post at IIMR
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Age Relaxation: NA
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Nationality : Indian
- Minimum Qualification: SSC with Vocational Course or B.Com. (graduate-jobs)
- Selection Process : Selection will be based Interview.
- Application Fee : NA
- Application Mode : Apply Offline
- How To Apply : Interested candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Important Dates for Technical Assistant at IIMR
- Application Closing Date : 06-Nov-2017
- Date of Interview : 06.11.2017 at 10:00 AM
Click here for more engineering Jobs