Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular – Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre / Air Traffic Controller / Observer/Pilot/ Logistics /Information Technology /GS (X)/ Hydro /Technical (Engineering & Electrical/Education.
SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC):
- BE/B. Tech from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Microelectronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication /Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical/Material Science / AeroSpace / Aeronautical Engineering OR
- Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics, candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
SSC ATC/ SSC Observer/ SSC Pilot (MR)/ SSC Pilot (Other Than MR):
- BE/ B. Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in Class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in Class X or Class XII).
- BE/B. Tech in any discipline with First Class from AICTE recognized Institute/ University, or MBA with First Class, or B. Sc / B.Com/ B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or MCA / M. Sc (IT) with First Class.
SSC X (IT):
- BE/B. Tech from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg / IT / M. Sc (Computer) / MCA.
SSC General Service (GS/X)/ Hydro Cadre:
- BE/B. Tech in any discipline with First Class from AICTE recognized Institute/ University.
SSC Engineering Branch (GS):
- BE/B. Tech from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control.
SSC Electrical Branch (GS):
- BE/B. Tech from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Telecommunication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation /Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation, (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC).
- First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/ Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/ Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- First Class in M.Sc. (Meteorology /Oceanology/ Atmospheric Science).
- BE/B. Tech from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Technology/ Information Systems/ Computer Engineering).
- BE / B. Tech from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical).
- BE / B. Tech from AICTE recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering.
Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XI| and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
How to apply:
Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in . TO save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance.
Online (e-application): Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:
Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
Fields such as email address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled
All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets up to 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B. Tech courses & other degree exam respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA Conversion Formula for B.E/B. Tech, Commercial Pilot License (CPL) ISSUED BY DGCA, government of India, and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF Format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
In Any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for INET (O) or SSB interview.
- Starting date of online application: 29th November, 2019.
- Last date for online application: 19th December, 2019.
- Admit Card: Last week of January, 2020.
- Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET): February, 2020.
- SSB Interview: April, 2020.
For more details, please visit, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in