- BE/ B.Tech. (CSE & IT disciplines only) 2019 Graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs.
- MALE candidates only need apply
- Having good knowledge in java OOPS concepts.
- Required minimum one application is developed and published in Google play store.
- Should known Android widgets, Android Material Design patterns and Principles.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to
- back-end services(JSON and xml parsing)
- Ability to work with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- 1st round: Written test (Technical)
- 2nd round: Technical discussions
- 3rd round: HR interview
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: July 05, 2019 [11:00 A.M]
For more details, please visit: https://www.task.telangana.gov.in/Placements/Inspira_Android_Developer