Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to admission for the IDDMP-2019-20:
- Candidates with Intermediate Education (10+ 2 pattern) conducted by the T.S./A.P Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) / CBSE / ICSE with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry subjects with minimum of 60%.
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (POI) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card Holders.
- The candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admissions or on such other date as may be notified by the entrance test committee. There is no upper age limit.
Admissions will be based on JEE (Mains) 2019 / TS EAMCET 2019 Ranks.
How to apply:
For application and more details please visit: www.jntuh.ac.in
- Schedule of counselling will be displayed at official website of JNTUH ( www.jntuh.ac.in ).
- Candidate in person is required to attend the counselling with all original certificates, DD drawn in any Nationalized bank, in favor of “The Registrar, JNTUH” payable at Hyderabad / Challan SBI JNTUH Campus for Rs.70000/- (First semester fee) and Rs.2000/- (counselling fee).
- No separate intimation letters will be communicated.
- More number of candidates may be called for counselling than the number of available seats and merely attending the counselling does not guarantee admission. Without original certificates and fee the candidates will not be permitted for counselling.
- Last date for submission of application with registration fee Rs.1500/-: 13th July, 2019 by 4.00 PM.
- Last date with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-: 16th July, 2019 by 4.00 PM.
- Date of Admission Counselling: 18.07.2019 Time: 11.00 AM
Directorate of Admissions,
JNTUH Campus Kukatpally,
For more details, please visit, https://jntuh.ac.in/#tab2