- Integrated PhD in Sanskrit (M. Phil + PhD)
- 65% marks in Sanskrit with honours in Bachelor’s Degree and 65% marks in the concerned subject in Master’s Degree from a UGC recognized University. (5% relaxation for SC/ST) (If the final semester result is not yet declared the aggregate % of the first three semesters taken together should be mentioned in the application form).
- Applicant should possess UGC NET-JRF (Junior Research Fellowship).
- Those without NET-JRF may also apply provided they have 75% marks in MA (or in the first three semesters taken together).
- The candidate must be willing to join as a full time research scholar.
- For the current year 2019-20, subjects for specialization in PhD will be Vyakara?a and Vedanta. Candidates should therefore have had specialization in Vyakara?a (Pa?ini’s grammar) or Vedanta (preferably Sa?kara-advaita–vedanta) at the Master’s Programme.
- Easy and facile writing ability and fluent speaking capacity in Sanskrit is essential.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online.
Online Application Portal: https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply.
After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
- Last date to apply: 10th July, 2019 Wednesday.
- Entrance Test: 13th July, 2019 Saturday (at 10.30 am),
- Viva Voce: 13th July, 2019 Saturday (at 3.30 pm).
- Announcement of the list of selected candidates: 15th July, 2019.
For more details, please visit, https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in