(i) A 4-year undergraduate degree in Engineering or Science (such as BE/B. Tech/BS), or a five year degree in Science (such as M. Sc), or equivalent. AND
(ii) At least one of the following
(a) Awarded a national-level fellowship (such as NET JRF) tenable at CSIR institutes.
(b) Meeting all the conditions required for eligibility for the CSIR-GATE-JRF.
(c) Meeting all the conditions for award of the INSPIRE fellowship (typically awarded to students ranked first in the University).
(d) Meeting all the conditions stipulated by AcSIR for Project Assistants to register for a PhD.
(e) Meeting all the conditions stipulated by AcSIR for industry-sponsored* students.
Project Assistants, Senior Research Fellows, Group-IV Scientists and Group-III Technical Staff of CSIR are also eligible to apply (as per relevant AcSIR rules).
* with endorsement from Industry, Academic or Research Institutes for required academic leave and financial support during program.
These are only minimum quality yardsticks of eligibility for consideration for admission and bear no relationship with financial assistance or scholarship. Any stipend, scholarship or financial source for study would be the sole responsibility of the student. AcSIR itself does not provide any such scholarship or have any rule in these matters.
How to apply:
For Admission Process, you need to follow two phases:
- Sign-Up phase: In Sign-Up phase, once you successfully Sign-Up on AcSIR Online Admission Portal, you will be receiving auto email on your email-id with login credentials and link to be re-directed for further complete admission form fill-up process.
- Online Application Form Phase: On completion of AcSIR Online Application form, AcSIR Application Number (AAN) will be generated e.g. AcSIR12345. This AAN shall be used in future correspondence between applicant and AcSIR.
- Print Acknowledgement of Admission Receipt with AcSIR Application Number (AAN).
To know more information about how to apply please contact here:
Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR)
CSIR- Human Resource Development Centre, (CSIR-HRDC)
Postal Staff College Area,
Sector 19, Kamla Nehru Nagar,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh- 201002
Ph: +91-120-2783009 (L), +91-9266600847 (M), 9266600947 (M)
Contact Us: [email protected]
- Last date: 24th October, 2019.
- Aptitude Test/Interview: 19th November, 2019 to 16th December, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://acsir.res.in/