- Specializations: Soft Material Specialization, Hard Material Specialization, Fired Material Specialization.
- 10+2 from a recognized board of education.
- Students appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
How to apply:
The application has to be filled up online at: https://www.iicd.ac.in/admission.php
Application form will be accepted only if all the required fields in the online application form are filled up and the attachments are properly uploaded within acceptable criteria as mentioned below. If the application is properly filled up and payment is properly done, the applicant will receive the confirmation email with payment reference id. If the email is not received the applicant is requested to contact to the [email protected] with the bank statement / card transaction proof. In case, the uploaded documents are not within acceptable limits, the candidate will receive an email to resend the documents in the acceptable format, after that the application will be processed.
- The Admission process fee for Indian Candidates is Rs. 1,750/- (Rs. One Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty only) and for NRI/ Foreign National Candidates is Rs. 3500/- (Rs. Three thousandsfive hundred only). This fee is non refundable.
- Last date: 20th March, 2020, Friday, by 4:00PM
- Date of Entrance Test: 12th April, 2020.
- Admit Card issued latest by: 1st April, 2020.