- International Post Graduate Diploma in Life Insurance (IPGDLI)
- International Post Graduate Diploma in General Insurance (IPGDGI)
- International Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management (IPGDRM)
- Graduate degree in any discipline (including Engg and Management) from a recognized university / Institute candidates with professional qualifications like CA, ICWAI, CS are also eligible.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Applications received from 1st July to 31st December will be considered for admission into JANUARY batch. The application registration fee is Rs 500/- payable by way of demand draft favoring IIRM (or) pay online from the IIRM web site, before 31st December. These candidates will be eligible for appearing contact classes/examinations in the months of MAY/JUNE. (Schedule will be notified on the webpage 3 months in advance).
Last date: 31st December, 2019.
For more details, please visit, https://www.iirmworld.org.in/new/distance-mode/