Eligibilities: The applicants who have either appeared or are due to appear in the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2020 are also eligible to appear in JAM 2020. By qualifying in JAM 2020, applicants can apply for a provisional admission subject to the condition that:
- all parts of their final examination shall be completed by the date of registration of the Admitting Institute, and
- proof of having passed the qualifying degree with required eligibility, as specified by the Admitting Institute, should be submitted by September 30, 2020.
How to apply: Applicants can apply online mode only.
One Test Paper
Two Test Papers
Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/PwD
- Commencement of ONLINE Registration and Application on JAM 2020 Website: 5th September, 2019.
- Last Date for Online Application Submission and Uploading of Documents on the Website: 8th October, 2019.
- Admit Card Download from: 7th January, 2020.
- Date of JAM 2020 Examination: 9th February, 2020.
- Announcement of the Results of JAM 2020: 20th March, 2020.
- Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2020 Website: 9th – 22nd April, 2020.
- Last Date for Receipt of Request for Change of Category in Proper Format/Rectification of Defective Documents: 4th May, 2020.
- Declaration of First Admission List: 1st June, 2020.
- Declaration of Second Admission List: 16th June, 2020.
- Declaration of Third and Final Admission List: 29th June, 2020.
- Closure of Admissions through JAM 2020: 3rd July, 2020.
For more details, please visit, http://jam.iitk.ac.in/