Qualification: B.Sc., B.Com. (Any discipline) 2019 Graduating students with minimum 50% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being committed to service excellence and added value.
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team.
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve.
- Being Result Oriented
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively
- Able to work in a global cross cultural matrix environment. Knowledgeable of other regions and considerate of different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct.
- 1st round: Written test
- 2nd round: JAM (Just A minute) / Group discussion
- 3rd round: Final interview with the operational team
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: June 17, 2019 [11:00 A.M]
For more details, please visit: https://www.task.telangana.gov.in/Placements/Kantar_Analyst_2019