- BE/ B.Tech. (Any discipline) 2019 Graduating students with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs.
- Students should not have participated in the KANTAR selection process in the last 6 months are only need apply.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being committed to service excellence and added value.
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team.
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Being Result Oriented.
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively.
- Able to work in a global cross cultural matrix environment. Knowledgeable of other regions and considerate of different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct.
- 1st round: Written test
- 2nd round: JAM (Just A minute) / Group Discussion
- 3rd round: Final interview with the operational Panel
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: May 31, 2019 [03:00 P.M]
For more details, please visit: https://www.task.telangana.gov.in/Placements/Kantar_Charting