Project Management Analyst
- BE/ B.Tech., B.Sc., B.Com., BA (Any discipline).
- 2019 Graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need to apply.
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Schedule management, Prioritization, Eye for detail, Quality Awareness, Change management and Negotiation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills Being Committed to service excellence and added value.
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Being Result Oriented
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively
- Experience and knowledge of using MS Office
- 1st round: Group discussion/ Jam Session – Day 1
- 2nd round: Programming Test – Day 1 (Only shortlisted candidates will be called for day 2 assessment centre and face to face discussion)
- 3rd round: Assessment Centre (comprising of individual and team activities to evaluate behaviour competencies) – Day 2
- 4th round: Face to face HR interview
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: October 05, 2019
For more details, please visit: https://www.task.telangana.gov.in/Placements/Kantar_Project_