Qualification: BE/ B.Tech. (Any discipline) 2019 Graduates with 60% in 10th, 12th and BE/ B.Tech. without any active/standing backlogs only need apply.
- Experience and knowledge of using MS Office.
- Proficient knowledge in Confirm IT Software.
- Knowledge in MS Visual Basic / Object Programming.
- Awareness of SQL and relational databases.
- Previous knowledge of the Market Research Industry.
- 1st round: Group discussion/ Jam Session
- 2nd round: Programming test
- 3rd round: Assessment test (comprising of individual and team activities to evaluate behavior competencies)
- 4th round: Face to face HR discussion
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only.
Last Date: July 15, 2019
For more details, please visit: https://www.task.telangana.gov.in/Placements/Kantar_2019_Programmer