KPRB is one of the biggest recruitment organisation in India. Employees are happy and satisfied with their job which is secured and are paid regularly. This is also one of the fastest growing organization in india. Official website of the org. is http://kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in/.
Full form of KPRB is Kolkata Police Recruitment Board. This might help you to increase your general knowledge and help you in your career.
KPRB was formed on 1947 and is going strong since then.
Recruitment Status for KPRB
Recruitment for year 2017 has started for Kolkata Police Recruitment Board and don’t be left behind. Start applying now.
Civic Volunteers – 08th Pass – Posted Date 27-Oct-2017
- Designation Name : Civic Volunteers
- Date Posted : 27-Oct-2017
- Last Date : 06-Nov-2017
- Total Vacancies : 1100
- Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)(jobs in West Bengal)
Details regarding Civic Volunteers job post at KPRB
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 20 to 60 years as on 01.09.2017
- Age Relaxation: NA
- Pay Scale : Not disclosed by recruiter.
- Nationality : Indian
- Minimum Qualification: Class VIII Pass from a recognized School. (8th-pass-jobs)
- Selection Process : Selection will be based Interview.
- Application Fee : NA
- Application Mode : Apply Offline
- How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photo copies of the relevant documents in evidence of your Age Proof, Address Proof, Academic Qualifications and Self attested copy of Driving License send to the DROP BOX in the concerned P.S/TP Guard/DRO/ unit office as per official Notification on or before 06.11.2017
Important Dates for Civic Volunteers at KPRB
- Application Closing Date : 06-Nov-2017
Click here for more police Jobs