1) Department of Law, C.U. 2) Jogesh Chandra Chaudhury Law College 3) Surendranath Law College 4) South Calcutta Law College 5) Kolkata Police Law Institute (Self-financed)[ Preferably for in service police personnel of Kolkata Police and West Bengal Police].
Admission to LL.M. course shall be open to applicants who have passed their B.A.LL.B (Hons.) /B.A.LL.B / LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B. examination from this university or from other university recognized by the University of Calcutta. Fifty percent (50%) of the total number of seats in the 1st Year shall be reserved for B.A.LL.B (Hons.) candidates of this university, for the remaining seats Entrance Test will be conducted. The written test will be of 100 marks, 60 marks for MCQ, and 40 marks for subjective test from B.A.LL.B. Syllabus of C.U. The written Test will be held on 10 / 11 / 2019 from 1p.m. to 2.30 p.m. at the Department of Law, 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata – 700019. Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B and PWD candidates will be as per university rules.
How to apply:
- Application Forms can be downloaded from the official website of University of Calcutta www.caluniv.ac.in .
- Application Fees Rs. 400/-(Non refundable) for General Category candidates and Rs. 200/- (Non refundable) for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PWD will be submitted through SBI COLLECT – CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY ONLINE PAYMENT from 18 / 10 / 2019 to 8/11/2019.
- Prescribed forms duly filled in should be submitted to the office of the Faculty of Law, 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata – 700019 from 18/10/2019 to 08 / 11 / 2019 (except University Holiday) against which Admit Card will be issued on the same day.
- Application start date: 18th October, 2019.
- Application Last date: 08th November, 2019.
- Date of written Test : 10th November, 2019 from 1p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
For more details, please visit, https://www.caluniv.ac.in/ or