- Admission to this course is open to all those with a Bachelor’s degree in any social science subject/Health/Maths/ Stats or any similar degree recognized by Indian/Foreign universities with 50 percentage marks for general candidates and 45 percentage marks for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and PWD category.
- Candidates having master’s degree and also those who are having work experience will be given due weightage. The cut off percentage can further be reduced by the admission committee for candidates with any additional qualifications.
- After successfully completing all academic requirements given in the guidelines, the registered distance learner will be awarded degree of “M.A. Population Studies” irrespective of any discipline he/she had at graduate level.
How to apply:
- The Application Form can be downloaded from IIPS website: http://www.iipsindia.ac.in/ clicking on Department of Extra Mural Studies & Distance Education.
- The completed Application Form along with necessary enclosures (including e-mail ID & telephone number) and printout of online payment receipt of non-refundable processing fee of 500/- for General, 250 for OBC-non-creamy layer and 125 for SC/ST and PWD candidates should reach the Department of Extra Mural Studies and Distance Education, IIPS, Govandi Station Road, Opp. Sanjona Chamber, Deonar, Mumbai-400 088, Maharashtra-India on or before July 31, 2020.
For any further information, please contact:
Department of Extra Mural Studies and Distance Education IIPS, Govandi Station Road, Opp. Sanjona Chamber, Deonar, Mumbai-400 088, Maharashtra-India
Tel: 91+22+42372428 (Direct) Fax: 91+22+25563257
E-mail: [email protected]
For more details, please visit, http://www.iipsindia.ac.in/ or