- Two years degree in MA/M.Sc. Psychology/Counselling Psychology/Psychological Counselling/Applied Psychology/Clinical Psychology (completed as full time under UGC recognized Universities)
- The candidates should have secured not less than 55% marks in the aggregate. For SC/ST candidates minimum marks required is 50%.
Age Limit and Domicile:
- The candidate should be less than 45 years of age (Calculated as on 1st September 2019).
- Candidates should have Karnataka domicile certificate.
How to apply:
- Application form can be obtained in person from DIMHANS office or downloaded from the website.
- Application fee (non-refundable) is Rs.1000/- for general & OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST candidates. DD drawn in favor of ‘Director, DIMHANS’, payable at Dharwad from any nationalized bank, should be sent along with the completed application form.
- Application along with relevant attachments should be sent through registered post to the following address To: The Director Dharwad Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Belagavi Road Dharawad-580008 and Mention the name of course (Clinical Psychology or Psychiatric Social Work) on the postal cover.
- Contact Information: Clinical Psychology: [email protected]; Psychiatric Social Work: [email protected]
- Date of issuing Application forms: 26th August, 2019 to 20th September, 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application (hard copy): 21st September, 2019.
- Date of Entrance Examination: 29th September, 2019 (11.00 AM to 12.30 PM) Venue: Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Hubli.
For more details, please visit, http://www.dimhans.org/ or