Admission strictly on the basis of All India Entrance Test, that is to be held in different parts of India (Bhubaneswar, New Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad and Pune) depending on the number of applicants.
- The candidates who have qualified for UGC NET/JRF or awarded any other Ph.D. fellowship but not interested for RUSA Doctoral fellowship are exempted from appearing CRET. However all such candidates have to apply online with the requisite fee i.e. 2000/-
- Those who have already applied in M. Phil category are merged to IRP Programme automatically.
- Candidates qualifies in the entrance test shall have to appear an interview along with the synopsis of the proposed research work in the said format within 1500-2000 word.
- Candidates have to complete the PhD course work successfully for further research.
- University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M. Phil / PhD Degrees) Regulations, 2016 shall be applicable for the entire program.
- Renewal of registration will be done in every semester with a fee of Rs.3000.
For details regarding Department and Courses the applicants are advised link to respective department through the official website of Utkal University.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online or offline.
- M. Phil: Rs.2000/-
- PhD: Rs.2000/-
- Integrated Research Program: Rs.2000/-
- Last date of online registration: 07th September, 2019
- Last date of online payment: 07th September, 2019 23:59 PM
- Last date of filling of prescribed application form: 07th September, 2019 23:59 PM.
For more details, please visit, http://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/