- M. Phil Architecture
- M. Phil Planning
For M. Phil in Architecture
- A professional masters (or equivalent) degree in Architecture, Architectural Design, Conservation, History & Theory, or Landscape Architecture is required.
- Master’s degree in social sciences (sociology, anthropology, economics, environmental studies, history), art history or civil engineering, is also acceptable. In such cases, an applicant may be advised to undergo a one-year bridge course.
For M. Phil in Planning
- A professional masters (or equivalent) degree in fields related to Planning (Infrastructure, Housing, Transport or any other planning programs) or in Urban Design or Urban Management is required.
- Masters Degree (or equivalent) in Geography/ Sociology/ Economics/ GIS/Geomatics/ Environmental Science /Climate Studies/ Social Work/ Development Studies/ Policy Studies/ Political Science, is also acceptable. In this case, a student will be required to do a one year bridge course.
Fees & Scholarship
- CEPT University offers financial assistance in the form of partial/full tuition fee waiver to the deserving candidates, decided through a due procedure, and based on need-cum-performance-based criteria. Fees for PhD and M. Phil Programs is Rs. 3,80,000/- per year for the batch of 2019. All the admitted students will be offered partial tuition fee waiver (50%), hence, the fees payable will be Rs. 1,90,000/- per year.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply at, https://cept.ac.in/
- Application fee for the application by an applicant will be Rs. 1500 / – (inclusive of taxes).
- Last date for receiving complete application form with reference letters: 16th March, 2020.
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: 30th March, 2020.
- Personal interviews: 16th 17th April, 2020.
- Announcement of admitted candidates: 22nd April, 2020.
- Monsoon semester 2019 begins: 27th July, 2020.