- The minimum qualification for admission into M. Phil., Clinical Psychology shall be 10+2+3+2 under full time regular mode. The candidates should have obtained their basic Degree in Psychology B.A. or B.Sc. and P.G. Degree in M.A/ M.Sc. (Psychology, Applied Psychology, Counselling Psychology) in full time regular mode from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55%marks in aggregate. For SC/ST category & PwD, minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is essential, as per GOI.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- The downloaded application form duly filled in should be sent to The Director, NIEPMD or emailed [email protected] with application fee of Rs.1000/- for General & OBC and Rs.750/-for SC/ST/PwD by way of demand draft in favor of The Director, NIEPMD.
- Last date for submission of filled application by post or by email: 9th November, 2019.
- Entrance Examination: 10th November, 2019.
- Interview & Counseling (only for the shortlisted candidates: 11th November, 2019.
- Date of Admission: 12th to 14th November, 2019.
- Commencement of Course: 20th November, 2019.
For more details, please visit the: http://niepmd.tn.nic.in/