For M. Phil. PSW Course – Candidates applying for M. Phil. PSW should have passed 2 years full time MA/MSW degree in Social Work from a recognized University in India, with Medical and Psychiatry as Specialization, securing not less than 55% marks in the aggregate of the master’s degree as a whole.
For M. Phil. Clinical Psychology – Minimum educational requirement for admission to this course will be 2 years M.A./M.Sc. degree in Psychology from a university recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (as per RCI norms). For SC/ST category, minimum of 50% marks in aggregate is essential, as per GOI.
How to apply:
- Prospectus and all annexure can also be downloaded from www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
- Candidate has to visit the website www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in and under ‘VARIOUS ALLOTMENTS’ click the link “Admission to M. Phil Courses 2019”
- Applications are to be submitted to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- For General Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.1250/-
- Last date: 06th September, 2019.
- Date of Entrance Exam & Declaration of Results (Written Exam): 12th September, 2019.
- Date of Counseling: 14th September, 2019.
- Date of Joining: 01st October, 2019.
For mo0re details, please visit, www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in or www.imhans.ac.in or