- Specialization in various areas of: General Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Bioinformatics and Computational Biology.
- Intake capacity: 35 seats (including 3 seats under endowment category).
- Candidates with a Bachelor degree from a recognized University/Institution in Biological Sciences/Agricultural Sciences/Veterinary Sciences/Pharmaceutical Sciences/Medical Sciences with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates appearing/due to appear in the final year of their respective qualifying examinations in May/June2019 are eligible to apply with the condition that their admission would be confirmed only when they obtain the minimum qualifying marks of their Bachelor degree and produce the original certificate of the same at the time of admission.
How to apply:
- The intending candidates need to apply online through the “Online Application Submission” portal of Dibrugarh University which is available at www.dibru.online
- The application fee is of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- Last date: 15th July, 2019.
- Date of Entrance Test: 21st July, 2019.
- Declaration of results and merit list: 26th July, 2019.
- Tentative date for counselling and admission: 30th July, 2019.