- Bachelors in any Basic Science (Physics/Chemistry/Any branch of Biology) OR any 4-year degree program that awards a “Bachelor’s degree” including B. Tech., B.E., B. V. Sc., B. Pharma (4 year course).
- Eligibility for central, South and Southeast Asian Nationals: applicants with an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent GPA in the core subjects are eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- Students can apply online. Please follow appropriate link on the website for filling up the application form. Read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS FOR THE SAME SUBJECT.
- Students may take the online test in multiple subjects provided the timings do not clash. Please submit separate application for each subject.
Application Fee can be paid only through online mode.
- Male Applicants: Rs 900/-
- Female Applicants: Rs 300/-
Payment can be made online by Net banking/Credit/Debit cards/UPI etc. as per modes available for the payment gateway. Hall tickets will be available for download only after successful payment.
Application for JGEEBILS: Submit online Applications at http://univ.tifr.res.in
- Last date for receiving applications for Hall Tickets: 20th November, 2019.
- Date and Time of JGEEILS: 08th December, 2019 (Sunday), 2:30p.m. To 4:30p.m
For more details, please visit, https://www.ncbs.res.in/ or