Candidate who posses one of the following qualifications and have secured at least 60% marks for Gen./EWS/OBC and 55 % marks for SC/ST in aggregate in the qualifying examination accordingly to below mentioned M. Sc Courses:
- For M. Sc Medical Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry, Biophysics, Medical Physiology, Medical Pharmacology and Biotechnology: (a) MBBS/BDS (55% FOR Gen./EWS/OBC & 50% for SC/ST Categories) (b) B. V. Sc. (c) B. Pharmacy (d) Bachelor of Physio-therapy(4½ year Course) (e) B.Sc. degree of minimum three years duration in any subject.
- For Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies will be as mentioned below: (a) Reproductive Biology and Clinical Embryology-B. Sc degree in any of the discipline related to Biology or allied to Biology. (b) Nuclear Medicine Technology- B.Sc. degree courses in Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University. OR
B. Sc. degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics from a recognized University. OR
B. Sc in allied/ related subject i.e. Radio Diagnosis/ Radiotherapy from a recognized University. OR
B.Sc. in life Sciences with Physics as a subject from recognized University. (c) Cardiovascular Imaging and Endovascular Technologies- B.Sc. degree in Radiography from a recognized University.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply at, http://msccourses.aiimsexams.org/
- Basic Registration (PAAR) for M. Sc. Courses / Start Date: 13th December, 2019.
- Closing Date: 16th January, 2020 (5.00 PM)
- Date & Timing of Examination M.Sc. Courses: 04th July, 2020 (10.00-11.30 AM).
For more details, please visit, https://www.aiimsexams.org/index.html or