- Bachelor degree in Environmental Science or any discipline of Science (except mathematics and statistics), / B.E. Civil, Chemical, Environmental Engineering with 55% marks Candidate awaiting results may also apply.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply at, http://www.gfsu.edu.in/
- Candidates have to fill separate application form with application fees for each course if they want to apply for more than one course.
Address for communication:
The Registrar, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Sector -9, Near DFS Head Quarters, Gandhinagar – 382007 Gujarat, India.
- Last date of receiving application form: 21st June, 2019.
- Date of Entrance Test/Interview: 29th June, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.gfsu.edu.in/