- Specialization: Forensic Chemistry and Toxicology, Forensic Physics and Ballistics, Forensic Biotechnology, Fingerprints and Questioned Documents, Cyber Forensics.
Bachelor’s degree in Science / Forensic Science/ Medicine / Engineering / Pharmacy with minimum 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/SEBC candidates) at the qualifying examination
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply at, http://www.gfsu.edu.in/
- Candidates have to fill separate application form with application fees for each course if they want to apply for more than one course.
Address for communication:
The Registrar, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Sector -9, Near DFS Head Quarters, Gandhinagar – 382007 Gujarat, India.
- Last date of receiving application form: 21st June, 2019.
- Date of Entrance Test/Interview: 29th June, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.gfsu.edu.in/