- The candidate should have passed the recognized Bachelor’s degree in science stream of minimum three years duration from any University of India as recognized by UGC.
- The candidates must have passed qualifying examination with Mathematics as a subject for all the three years and obtained minimum 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in the qualifying examination.
How to apply:
- Candidate should fill up the On-line application form, from anyplace through internet by login on to website till 31st March, 2020.
- The candidate is required to fill separate online application form for each course.
- The candidates have to deposit the application fee online as per the provisions made in online form.
- The candidates must ensure that after submitting the online application form, no changes are allowed in any field at a later stage. In special circumstances, if they request any modification/correction at a later stage, they are required to pay a charge of Rs. 500/- per application.
- The amount of Rs. 500/- may be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur. The request for the modification/correction with proof shall be entertained only by April 15, 2020.
- The online fee payment can be made through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking option.
- Last date: 31st March, 2020.
- Dates of Malaviya Entrance Test (for UG & PG Programs): 09th May, 2020.
- Dates of Malaviya Entrance Test (for PhD only): 1st July, 2020.
- Declaration of Result: 1st week of June, 2020.
For more details, please visit, http://www.mmmut.ac.in/