- Applicants must have passed B.Sc. in Home Science (with specialization in Food & Nutrition) / Nutrition / Food & Nutrition / Applied Nutrition & Public Health / Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics / Food Science & Quality Control or B.Sc. in Life Sciences – Botany/ Zoology / Genetics / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology or MBBS or BAMS.
- In addition, the candidate should possess a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination and with weightage for SC/ST candidates as per rules.
- Applicants awaiting final year/semester results may also apply and produce the certificates at the time of joining.
How to apply: Application form along with the prospectus can be obtained from
The Head of the Department,
Extension & Training Division,
National Institute of Nutrition,
Can be downloaded from www.nin.res.in and www.osmania.ac.in
For OC/OBC/BCs: Rs.3000/-
For SC/STs: Rs. 2700/-
- Last date for receiving duly filled applications: 28th July, 2019.
- Last date with a late fee of Rs.500/-: 1st July, 2019.
- Last date with a late fee of Rs.2000/-: 2nd July, 2019.
- Date of Entrance Test: 14th July, 2019.
- Display of list of selected candidates: 22nd July, 2019.
- Commencement of classes: 9th August, 2019.
For more details, please visit,