Chemical Engineering: A 4-year B. Tech. /B.E. degree* with a first class or minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CPI (55% marks or 5.5 CPI for SC/ST students) in the qualifying exam and a qualified GATE Score.
* Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Ceramic and Glass Technology, Chemical Technology, Electrochemical Engineering, Oil Technology, Paint Technology, Plastic Technology, Polymer Technology, Rubber Technology or Petrochemical Engineering.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interview. Final selection will be made based on the performance in written test/interview, GATE score and previous academic performances taken together.
Sponsorship basis: Valid GATE score is not required. These candidates will have to qualify in a subject-wise written test/interview. Such candidates will not be eligible for M. Tech. scholarship. The candidate should have worked for the sponsoring organization for at least two years and need to submit a No Objection Certificate, leave approval for one year and the company should guarantee continued employment during the period of study.
How to apply:
- Admission Form should be submitted online before the last date as specified under “Important Dates”.
Application Fee (Non Refundable)
Non-refundable Application fee should be submitted before filling of application form. Payment of the application fee should be made through online or bank challan system. (State Bank of India & associate Bank only).
- Rs.400/-(Four hundred only) for GEN and OBC Applicants
- Rs.200/-(Two hundred only) for SC, ST, PwD & Women Applicants
Financial Assistance: GATE qualified students who are admitted to the M. Tech program will receive a monthly assistantship of Rs. 12,400/- per month for four semesters only.
- Last date for payment of application fee: 10th June, 2019 up to 4 pm.
- Last date of online submission of application: 10th June, 2019 up to 11:45 pm.
- Declaration of a List of Candidates called for Test/Interview: 21st June, 2019.
- Date of Written Test and Interview: 5th July, 2019.
For more details, please visit, http://www.rgipt.ac.in/