The Indian national of Rajasthan domicile only will be eligible for admission on state and payment seats for M. V. Sc. programmes.
For M. V. Sc.
- The candidate must have passed B. V. Sc. & A.H. degree examination with not less than 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage (i.e. 60%) of marks for general category candidates and 5.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage (i.e. 55%) of marks for OBC/SC/ST/MBC/EWS/PH/any other applicable category as per reservation policy of Govt. of Rajasthan.
The following categories are exempted from appearing in Pre-PG Test for admission to M. V. Sc.
a) ICAR nominee.
b) Candidates who have qualified for JRF of ICAR/foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI.
c) Field extension functionaries deputed by Government of Rajasthan.
d) In-service candidates of RAJUVAS and/ or considered as “in the service of the university” (RAJUVAS) by the university. However, they will be required to fulfill academic qualifications.
The relevant certificates of eligibility of the candidate will have to be furnished by the candidate at the time of counseling.
How to apply:
- Pre PG application form is at, http://rajuvas.org/admission/ .
- Candidates shall have to pay application and examination fee amounting to Rs. 2000/- (Applicable for all categories) through NET banking/Credit card /Debit Card using online gateway mode only. Bank charges, if any, are extra on this amount of Rs. 2000/-.
- Cheque//Demand draft will not be accepted.
- All the original certificates and mark sheets must be brought by the candidate at the time of counseling and prescribed fee has to be deposited at the time of allotment of the seat, failing which the admission will be given to the next candidate in the merit.
For more information, please visit website i.e. http://rajuvas.org/admission
- Date of Closure of filling of the Online Application & Last Date of Deposition of online Fee: 17th December, 2019.
- Availability of Roll No., Admit Card with details of Centre of Exam on University Website: 20th to 29th December 2019.
- Date of Pre-P.G. Test (2019-20): 29th December 2019; 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
- Declaration of Result (Merit List) on University Website: 31st December, 2019.
- Date for counseling at Auditorium, College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Bikaner.
M. V. Sc 09th January 2020 at 10.00 AM
For more details, please visit, www.rajuvas.org