- A candidate who wants to take admission into LL.M Programme must have 50% marks in aggregate in 3 years LLB/B.A/B. Sc/ B.Com- BBA. LL.B 5- year integrated course recognized by University Grants Commission and Bar Council of India (BCI).
- The candidates appearing in final year examination of the aforesaid Programmes may also apply but at the time of admission they must produce the mark sheet and Certificate in original. However, the candidate shall be given extended time of 3 months to submit the said documents and non compliance with the stipulation shall entail forfeiture of admission of the concerned candidates.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to apply online at www.dibru.online
- The application fee of Rs. 500/- needs to be paid at the time of applying online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
- Online Process closed: 25th July, 2019 (up to 5.00 pm).
- Date of LLM Entrance Test: 31st July, 2019.
- Declaration of result of LLM Entrance Test: 05th August, 2019.
- Date of Admission: 07th August to 08th August, 2019.
- Commencement of Classes: 14th August, 2019.
For more details, please visit, www.dibru.ac.in