- Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics (BPO), Bachelor of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics B. Sc (P&O) or equivalent with minimum 55% of marks for General Category and 50% of marks for OBC/SC/ST/PH from any recognized university.
Rs. 1200/- for General/OBC Candidates
Rs, 600/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates
The registration fee to be submitted through NEFT/RTGS to the account as mentioned in the prospectus Candidates while applying online are advised to follow the guidelines as given in the prospectus.
- Last date of receipt of application form: 22nd July, 2019.
- Availability of admit card on institute website: 29th July, 2019.
- Date of Entrance Test: 04th August, 2019.
- Declaration of result (Tentative) in website: 09th August, 2019.
- Date of 1st Counseling: 26th August, 2019.